18th December 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to improve my 12th standard marks?

Sir,

Please tell me the procedure to improve my 12th class percentage. I have got only 71.2% in 12th. Please reply me soon.

18th December 2015, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to improve my 12th standard marks?

To improve your 12th standard board examination marks, you must have to appear in Improvement examinations conducted by your state board. Only candidates who have qualified 12th standard board examinations are eligible to appear in Improvement examinations. To appear in Improvement examinations, you must have to register for examinations in your college by paying examination fees. You can collect hall tickets from your college and you can improve your 12th standard board examination marks by appearing in Improvement examinations.
21st December 2015, 03:18 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To improve your class 12th Boards marks, you must have to appear in the improvement examinations conducted by the respective State Board in the very next year of your completion of class 12th studies.
To appear in the improvement examination you must have to register for the improvement examination by paying the exam fees to the school authorities. After registering for exam you can give the exam and improve your marks obtained.
17th May 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in an architecture college if I got less than 60% in 12th boards (science). After that I can prepare for improvement side by side with my college..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?