3rd March 2015, 05:14 PM
ameerveliyath

What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to become an IPS Officer?

Sir,
My aim is to become an IPS Officer.
I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
So, what should I do after this diploma to achieve my aim?
Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to become an IPS Officer? -- [New]
  2. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How ot become a RTO officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  5. What is the eligibility for IPS officer?
  6. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  7. Procedure to become an IPS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to become an IPS officer after completing engineering degree?
  9. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  10. Can I appear for RTO officer exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  12. How to become an IPS officer after doing civil engineering? Books to be referred?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible for IAS/IPS entrance exam? I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Am I eligible for IPS having done Diploma in computer engineering and 12th from education board?
  16. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  17. How to become IPS officer after completing BSc(IT) diploma as well as degree
  18. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
4th March 2015, 01:09 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to become an IPS Officer?

After completing diploma course, you are ineligible to apply for IPS examination. To join IPS, you should have passed bachelor's degree. Degree course is mandatory to apply for this examination. So first finish your graduation in any stream depends upon your interest. After completing degree course, you are eligible to apply for IPS examination.

Cracking the IPS Examination is not simply task. You have to do lots of hard work. Minimum 5-6 hrs you have to spend for preparation. Regularly follow the current affairs. Attend the different mock test of Aptitude Test. Solve the logical, Analytical problems. Many recommended books are available in the local market.

Eligibility Criteria :

-> Applicant should have passed degree course in any discipline from a recognized University.

-> Applicant age should between 21 years to 32 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

-> Applicant who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.
14th June 2015, 10:09 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to become an IPS Officer?

Diploma course is equivalent to 12th or Higher Secondary Certificate .

IPS stands for Indian Police Service.
UPSC( Union Public Service Commission) conducts examination of IPS .
Candidate need to qualify Preliminary and Mains written examination then after interview to get selected.

Eligibility to apply for IPS examination are
-Candidate must be a citizen of India.
-Candidate must be of age 21 to 330 years.
-Candidate must hold Bachelor's degree in any disciple from any recognized university.

So, you need to take admission in Bachelor's degree course and complete it to become eligible educationally then only you can appear for IPS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?