25th August 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job being a 12th Madhya Pradesh Board Humanities student?

Hi, I have passed my 10th and 12th with Humanities stream from Madhya Pradesh Board and now I am not getting job due to this Board. What to do now? Please tell me what you think about it?

4th March 2023, 02:02 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What should I do to get a job being a 12th Madhya Pradesh Board Humanities student?

It's important to remember that your board of education doesn't necessarily determine your job prospects. While it may be more challenging to find employment with only a high school education, there are still options available to you.

One option is to pursue further education or vocational training. This can increase your skills and make you more marketable to employers. Look into community colleges or vocational schools in your area that offer courses or certifications in fields that interest you.

You can also start gaining work experience by applying for entry-level positions or internships in your desired field. This can help you develop skills and make connections in your industry of interest.

Networking can also be helpful in finding job opportunities. Connect with people in your desired field through social media or professional organizations and attend industry events.

Lastly, don't give up on your job search. Keep applying and networking, and consider reaching out to a career counselor or job placement agency for additional support and guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?