25th November 2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get triplicate copy of school leaving certificate?

Sir I have lost my duplicate copy of school leaving certificate but I have photocopy of the same. What should I do to get triplicate copy of school leaving certificate, the school has refusing to issue me

28th November 2021, 08:48 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get triplicate copy of school leaving certificate?

Hi, first execute an affidavit stating the circumstances in which the LC is lost, plus you have to give particulars of LC in the affidavit itself.
At the end of the affidavit, pls mention that this affidavit is prepared for obtaining the duplicate LC from the schools record.
29th November 2021, 09:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get triplicate copy of school leaving certificate?

--- Rules for getting school leaving certificate are as follows ---

Write an application to the principal to get the school leaving certificate and reason for getting duplicate copy of school leaving certificate. On this application you have to mention the reason and mention the signature of parents also then give this application to the principal of your school.

If your school doesn't help you then you have one more option is to write an application to the board of your school and you have to mention the reason for getting the triplicate copy of school leaving certificate and they will guide you the same through letter.
30th November 2021, 09:23 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

For getting the school leaving certificate, you need to make an affidavit on RS. 100 Stamp Paper and a notary stamp with signature. Step 2. Go to your last school and submit the affidavit to the principal
30th November 2021, 04:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You will not get the original certificate again. Candidates are eligible to get a single original copy.

You are eligible to get duplicate copy. Fee will be charged for the issue of certificate.

So, you can request your school for the same and if they are not listening than you can complain regarding it to the concerned officials of education department.
9th August 2022, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Guidelines and rules for getting triplicate school leaving certificate
15th August 2022, 03:42 PM
Ar_pit

You can contact your school ,they can give you a duplicate copy of your school leaving certificate .And if you have a good relations with clerk of the school then you will definitely receive a duplicate copy
25th September 2022, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get triplicate certificate from school
29th September 2022, 10:19 PM
Ar_pit

Go to your school with an application with details of years of passing and the principal will arrange to issue a Duplicate school leaving certificate. He may ask you for affidavit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?