24th September 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after plus two if I want to help public?

I would like to do an unique job which helps the public a lot. Now I'm studying plus two science. What should I choose afterwards?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to study Public administration?
  2. What should I study after plus two if I want to help public?
  3. Can i proceed with my grade to study masters degree in Public Health?
  4. Can I study MBA with 50% in B.A.(Public Administration, Politics and Sociology)?
  5. Study material and syllabus for entrance exam for admission in MBA in Public relation courses?
  6. Research topics for PhD in commerce and education
  7. Research topics for PhD in Commerce?
  8. List of best agricultural school in jodhpur after 10th standard? -- [New]
  9. Study material for Tamilnadu Public Service commission for the post of Drug Inspector? Which are the coaching centres?
  10. Requirements to study Doctor of Dental Public Health course in University of Malaysia for BDS student?
  11. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  12. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Public Administration in Abroad?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  14. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  15. Eligibility to study Master of Public Health? Fee expenses of this course?
  16. Difference between Public Administration and Public Management? Functions of public management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get study materials for RBI assistant exam? I'm working in public sector bank at clerk post
  18. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(CS) if secured 70.08% in BCA being a Teacher?
25th September 2016, 03:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after plus two if I want to help public?

Look dear, you can help public even if you are illiterate, please don't have that conception that only if you are educated, you are able to help poor and needy people and rest of the people even if you are uneducated.

However, if you want to help your society, you should continue with your studies and proceed on with your further studies and work well in whichever field you are, you can help your society being in any field. It is not necessary to be in Indian aAmy or Indian Airforce in order to help your society and country.
25th September 2016, 05:22 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

It should be your choice which subject you want to chose after 10+2. If you wish to help public then become the Doctor.For that complete your graduation and then MBBS.
Also you can apply for government jobs like bank or police after graduation.
So choice is your's think wisely.
26th September 2016, 12:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to do an unique job which helps the public a lot. Now I'm studying plus two science. What should I choose afterwards?
It's nice to see that you are interested to serve the public. Helping public is a good character, but you must fix your career goal clearly so that you may achieve your career without any difficulties. Selecting the course is not an issue for helping the public, If you're really decided to serve the public, then you must achieve higher positions jobs like, CEO, Industrialist, Engineering, Lawyer, Teacher, Professor, IAS, IPS etc.

The above each position, having unique powers and strength to help the public. So, you must try to achieve such higher positions jobs to help the public. Being a 12th science stream student, you can select the course such as,

- B.Tech/B.E
- B.Sc
- B.Arch
- B.Pharma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?