13th March 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Public Health? Fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria of study in Master of Public Health. And also let me know the fee expenses. Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Can I study Master's Degree in Public Health after completing B.A.(English)?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  5. Can i proceed with my grade to study masters degree in Public Health?
  6. How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta
  7. How to open a college to offer Master in Public Health course through distance education?
  8. Is there any good scope for BSc Nursing?
  9. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Master of Social Work in Lucknow University?
  10. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  11. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  12. Eligibility to study M.Des in NIFT for Physics Honours student? Total fee expenses of M.Des in NIFT?
  13. What can I do to go Canada after Master's degree in Public Health?
  14. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  15. Can I study MS in Public Health if completed B.Pharma? List of colleges in India?
  16. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  17. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
30th April 2016, 12:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Public Health? Fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria of study in Master of Public Health. And also let me know the fee expenses. Please reply as soon as possible.
The minimum educational needed to pursue the Master of Public Health course in Manipal University is a Bachelor’s Degree in any Health Science discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is two years.

Official website - Official website
30th April 2016, 11:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Public Health? Fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Those who interested to pursue for Master degree in Public Health, must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification in any discipline with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university and final year students are eligible to apply. The Fee Structure may differ from college to college. The approximate fee Structure will be Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?