18th March 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completion of Higher Secondary PCB to become an IAS Officer?

Hello Sir, I am doing my Higher Secondary with PCB group. My dream is to become an IAS Officer. So, what I should study further for achieving my dream?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  2. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  3. What should I study in Higher Secondary to become an Indian Administrative Service Officer?
  4. Solved question papers of 12th science PCB stream of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board exam?
  5. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  6. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Architecture Diploma course for Higher Secondary candidate?
  8. Is it mandatory to study Science in Higher Secondary to appear in NATA?
  9. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  10. Can I study B.Sc if completed Higher Secondary around 42 years ago?
  11. Can I give H.Sc exam directly after completing S.Sc?
  12. Can i give HS exam after getting chance in Polytechnic?
  13. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  14. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  15. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  16. B.Sc or B.Tech, which is better to study Biotechnology to become Genetic Engineer? What should I study in PCB, PCM or PCMB in Higher Secondary?
  17. Admission criteria to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. How to become an IAS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2017, 09:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completion of Higher Secondary PCB to become an IAS Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am doing my Higher Secondary with PCB group. My dream is to become an IAS Officer. So, what I should study further for achieving my dream?

To appear for civil service examinations (IAS), you must have possessed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. So after completion of Higher Secondary PCB, you can study MBBS or B.Sc or any degree course to appear for UPSC examinations. The UPSC is conducting the civil services examination (IAS, IPS etc.). The civil service examination consists of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview. The civil service examinations are conducted once in a year. The civil service examinations are one of the toughest examinations in India. So you have to prepare well to clear the examination. There are various coaching classes available; you can make use of it when you prepare for the civil service examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?