1st August 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the various options available after opting for school state board?

What are the various options available after opting for school state board? Is it good as like CBSE board? What all extra things which we can do if we take up the state board? ?Can someone please give me the reasoning on the same soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of top girl schools in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane
  2. What should we do to get admission from state board school?
  3. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  4. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  5. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  6. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  7. Will it affect in future to give entrance exam for college if I am changing from CBSE to State board?
  8. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  9. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  10. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  11. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  12. Can I switch to GSEB after CBSE 10th?
  13. What should I do if I have failed Maths subject in 12th CBSE board?
  14. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career options available after opting for Maths+Computers after 10th? What are the job chances available for me?
  16. Can I join a State board school after passing 10th from CBSE?
  17. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  18. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
2nd August 2015, 04:11 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various options available after opting for school state board?

State board is a board for schools which is run by a particular state. It have different study pattern and syllabus compared to National/Central and other state board. It is also a recognized by state government. But i recommend you to join a central board because it have a good study pattern and it is recognized by Central Government and it is applicable in all around in India.

You can join some additional courses like Basics of Microsoft Office, C, C++, Java & coaching batches for prepration of IIT, NDA etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?