24th November 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Where to get admission form for 5th standard of Shri Krishan Public School, Tilak Nagar, Indore? Fee structure of the school?

Hello sir, I want to admit my son in Shri Krishan Public School, Tilak Nagar, Indore (School id- 135544). Please tell me where to get admission form for 5th standard? Fee structure of the school?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  2. Procedure followed for standard 5th CBSE admission in puttaparthi school? -- [New]
  3. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?
  4. Which school is better in between DPS, Vidhyadhar Nagar and Tagore Public School, Vaishali Nagar for getting admission in 11th standard?
  5. When the Rawat Public School, Pratap Nager will out the application form of 11th standard? Fee structure with travelling fee?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  7. What is the fee structure of Delhi Public School for 2nd standard?
  8. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  9. How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?
  10. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  11. List of girls schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai which are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission fee in Bhandari Public School, Khandwa for 1st standard?
  13. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  14. How many seats are available in 5th standard of Bhandari Public School, Khandwa?
  15. Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?
  16. Best CBSE/ICSE Boys school in Jodhpur for UKG and 6th standard
  17. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  18. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
27th November 2016, 02:39 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Where to get admission form for 5th standard of Shri Krishan Public School, Tilak Nagar, Indore? Fee structure of the school?

Shri Krishna Public School located at Indore and it is CBSC Syllabus.

Admissions are started for the academic year 2017-2018.

You have to visit the school for new admission.And admission form cost is 250 rs.

Admission fee is 7000 which was non-refundable.

Bus Fee - 700 per month (Optional)

The total fee for 5th class - - 13500 and you can pay the fee in four instalments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?