22nd August 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether Commerce stream available to study in Higher Secondary of Alok Public School Nagar Naveli?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Alok Public School Nagar Naveli offers Higher Secondary course? I want to join this school for Higher Secondary course but I want to study Commerce. So, I would like to know whether this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

24th August 2019, 06:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Commerce stream available to study in Higher Secondary of Alok Public School Nagar Naveli?

Yes. Commerce stream is available for Higher Secondary standard in Alok Public School Nagar Naveli.

For any admission related query you can send email at [email protected]

You can visit the below website to know more.
http://alokpublicschool.org/
25th August 2019, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Commerce stream available to study in Higher Secondary of Alok Public School Nagar Naveli?

Yes, the concerned school offers Commerce stream at the higher secondary level. You will get admission at the said school if you fulfill the merit which will be decided on the basis of marks in the class 10th board exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?