7th July 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Whether the marks of Additional subjects calculated in 10th ICSE Board percentage?

Sir/Madam,
Does the marks of Physical Education which is additional, is included in making the percentage of marks in ICSE class 10th Board exam? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a barrier to mention aggregate percentage of 10th and 12th ICSE Board exams?
  2. How can I calculate percentage of 10th ICSE Board exam if only grades are mentioned?
  3. Whether the percentage of 9th added in 10th Board result?
  4. Whether a candidate is said to be qualified in 10th ICSE if he fails in 2 subjects but get 40% overall?
  5. How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects
  6. Economics or Computer as optional subject for ICSE board exam?
  7. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  8. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams of 10th ICSE?
  9. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  10. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  11. How calculate percentage for IIT JEE?
  12. MNC consider best five marks in class 10th or aggregate for placement?
  13. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  14. How can I calculate the percentage of 10th ICSE?
  15. Last 10 years ICSE 10th board exam question papers(All Subjects)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  17. ICSE or CBSE Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer? Subjects to follow in IAS examination?
  18. Can I repeat 12th Commerce from Maharashtra Board if secured less marks last year with ICSE Board?
8th July 2015, 08:57 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Whether the marks of Additional subjects calculated in 10th ICSE Board percentage?

Hello,

Yes dear, The marks of additional subject is included in making the percentage of marks in ICSE board of class 10th.

It is the rule of ICSE board to add the marks of additional subjects into the mark sheet.
In class 12th of ISC board you can count the marks of best five subjects in which you may leave the additional subject.
9th July 2015, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the marks of Additional subjects calculated in 10th ICSE Board percentage?

No,. it is not included in the making of percentage and can be left out as it is an additional subject. You do not need to add it up in your total percentage, but if you wish you can.
24th February 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am science with commercial student can i reject science marks and count my commercial application marks for calculating percentage of class 10 boards
24th February 2020, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Are the marks of Physical Education (PE) counted in boards 10th icse ???
Please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?