16th April 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12th Commerce from Maharashtra Board if secured less marks last year with ICSE Board?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have completed my class 12th from ICSE Board from Commerce stream last year. My percentage was very less but I have passed in all subjects. I have completed it from Chattisgarh State. Now I want to increase my percentage. I want to repeat my class 12th, so can I repeat Maharashtra State Board? Is it posssible? If yes, please help me out. Please help me with a correct answer.

20th April 2015, 03:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th Commerce from Maharashtra Board if secured less marks last year with ICSE Board?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot give improvement paper of your board examination from another board, you can only give the improvement examination paper from the same board from which you have appeared for your board examination.

However, if you wish to repeat your class 12th all over again from another board then surely you can do it. Either you can take admission in class 11 in the new school or board or directly in class 12th as per your wish.
20th April 2015, 07:33 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I repeat 12th Commerce from Maharashtra Board if secured less marks last year with ICSE Board?

No you cannot go for Maharashtra Board because registration is done in 11th class for 12 Board exams if you really wanna go for Maharashtra Board then take admission in 11th class that's the only way ,I would like to suggests you don't waste your precious year in doing 11th class again

Now you have three option in that situation first one is take admission in 11th class from Maharashtra Board but that's not good idea now your 2nd option is fill up the improvement exams from ICSE board and this time study harder then last year you will definitely get good marks if you work harder

The Third option is that NIOS - National Institute of Open schooling Board gives you direct admission in 12th class on the basis of 10th class results in that board no need to regular in school , but its not dependable board so as my suggestion fill up the improvement exams of ICSE Board and prepare harder
21st April 2015, 02:09 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th Commerce from Maharashtra Board if secured less marks last year with ICSE Board?

No,you can repeat 12th with ICSE board as you are a student of Maharashtra board.
For improvement exams ,students need to apply from same board in which they appeared for.
15th November 2019, 12:59 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No, sorry you will not be able to repeat because according to the rules once you have registered and appeared for the exam you cannot change tour board and re appear you can appear for mark improvement in the same year and in the same board if you want to score good ,but you cannot Change your board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?