9th January 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether State Board students get relaxation for MBBS seats in Meghalaya?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to study MBBS course and currently I am studying in 11th standard from Meghalaya Board. I am trying at extreme level to secure admission in MBBS course in my state. I just want to know that is there any relaxation in getting MBBS seat for State Board students?

15th January 2020, 12:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether State Board students get relaxation for MBBS seats in Meghalaya?

No, you won't get relaxation in admission to persue MBBS seat on the basis of your board.
However, relaxation is given on the basis of your caste and age.
You should have domicile certificate of the state in which you are going to apply.
15th January 2020, 04:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether State Board students get relaxation for MBBS seats in Meghalaya?

To get admission in MBBS course, candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination conducted by NTA.

There are reservation of seats in state government colleges for domicile candidates.

So, candidates from Meghalaya will have opportunity to get admission on 85% of seats in state government colleges.

NEET is conducted once in a year. Candidates with 12th in PCB from a recognised board with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?