15th June 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can a 9th promoted student from Delhi Public School, Rohtak get admission in any CBSE school of Delhi? What are the documents required at the time of admission?

My son passed out 9th from DPS, Rohtak but he is promoted to 10th class and all of a sudden school shut down the hostel and say to leave the school. I want to admit my son in Delhi in a CBSE school. What are the necessary documents required at the time of admission as Migration certificate and Registration card along with signature of the zonal education officer of the area?

Related Questions:
  1. Which documents are required to take admission in a CBSE school at Delhi?
  2. What to do if VP of DPS, Rohtak denied to sign on migration certificate?
  3. What it the procedure followed for getting admission in Delhi CBS for 10th and 12th?
  4. List of CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission into 10th class
  5. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  6. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  7. Minimum age for nursery CBSE school? Eligibility criteria to get the admission?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in CBSE board Class 10th from one school to another?
  9. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  10. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  11. Procedure of changing school after getting failed in 12th CBSE exams? Names of schools in Delhi and documents required for admission?
  12. List dummy schools at Delhi for appearing in 12th?
  13. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  14. Procedure to shift from 9th ICSE board to 10th CBSE board?
  15. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  16. Can I take admission in other school, after 11th from CBSE board? -- [New]
  17. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  18. Which school I can apply for admission for 11th standard if I got only 76% marks in 10th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
16th June 2016, 10:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 9th promoted student from Delhi Public School, Rohtak get admission in any CBSE school of Delhi? What are the documents required at the time of admission?

Yes, you can very much get admission but not directly in class 10 but in class 9 itself. You will have to however gather some of the below mentioned documents;

> Transfer Certificate.

> Migration certificate.

> Character Certificate.

> Marksheet or previous standard and other personal identity proof.

After successfully completion of the procedure, you will be very much eligible for admission in the prospective school.
17th June 2016, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 9th promoted student from Delhi Public School, Rohtak get admission in any CBSE school of Delhi? What are the documents required at the time of admission?

Yes, your son can get admission in 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of his 9th standard from Delhi Public School. To get admission in 10th standard in CBSE school, you must have to get Migration/ Transfer Certificate from Delhi Public School and submit it in CBSE school along with Bonafide Certificate and 9th standard Marks Sheet. You need to complete the admission process that CBSE school follows to get admission in 10th standard in CBSE school.
13th June 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I am the principal of cbse school that got affiliation from cbse upto 10th class in 2017.The letter from cbse has mentioned that we are authorised to appear our students for 10th board exams in 2018. So I want to know can I take direct admission of the students from other school but from cbse board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?