5th September 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE?

Suppose that if i do my 2nd puc in board of higher secondary education board , i will be eligible to take admission in any college of karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college? I want to take admission in 2nd PUC science in Karnataka Open University
  2. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
  3. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  4. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  5. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  6. Model question papers for 2nd PUC PCMC's Karnataka? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. Can I write KCET exam this year while studying in 2nd PUC in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible fro KCET after passing studying 1st and 2nd PUC in Hyderabad?
  9. Which course is better to select after completing 2nd PUC commerce?
  10. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  11. What can I do after 2nd PUC? I am studying 2nd PUC
  12. Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka
  13. Which is the best chemical engineering college in Karnataka?
  14. Can I get admission in Mumbai engineering college after finishing PUC in karnataka? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering
  15. Government job in Karnataka if failed in Kannada paper of 2nd PUC?
  16. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology for 2nd PUC Karnataka Board exam?
  17. Which career will suit me after 2nd PUC? I am studying PUC commerce
  18. Important questions about 2nd PUC Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2014, 11:48 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE?

BHSE is a recognized board of education in India and you will be definitely eligible for admission in any approved colleges in Karnataka. Hence, don't worry and apply for admission in Karnataka.

You must have a very good academic record for getting admission in top colleges because many colleges give admission on the basis of your marks in board examination. Some colleges also have entrance examination for admission and one needs to apply for the entrance exam and get good rank in it for admission into top college of your choice.

If you are domiciled outside Karnataka, then you will be under outside state category. There are limited seats for outside state candidates in colleges functioning under Karnataka State government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?