14th April 2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Will school help to register for different exams outside? What is the formalities followed for the same?

Could you please let us know if the school is ready to give relevant details to allow their student to participate, what are formalities and from where can I get the application form and other formalities details? Can you please give me the information?

14th April 2016, 01:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will school help to register for different exams outside? What is the formalities followed for the same?

The school will only help you with details in those fields and examinations where the school itself is participating, i.e. Olympiad, inter-school quiz competitions, etc.

Other than this if you want to opt for any other examination from outside, you can very much go for it but probably the school will not assist you in it.

You can get the application form from the official websites of the Institution you are filling in the application form. All details of formalities will be provided to you further from the Institute itself.
15th April 2016, 05:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will school help to register for different exams outside? What is the formalities followed for the same?

If the School is also participating where you want to give your Examination, then only you will be getting any kind of help from the School authorities. But if you want to appear any kind of examination form outside then the school will not help you with any means.You can get the application form from the official websites of the Institution where you want to appear any examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?