16th April 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem to get the 10th standard TC certificate if I have failed in 11th standard?

Dear Sir/Mam,

i am 11th student in CBSE. i failed the exam 11th. so i want to change in state. i want to know that if any issues to get 10th TC from current school to join new school to start 11th again? Can you please guide me with the suggestions to be followed?

16th April 2016, 10:59 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Will there be a problem to get the 10th standard TC certificate if I have failed in 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

i am 11th student in CBSE. i failed the exam 11th. so i want to change in state. i want to know that if any issues to get 10th TC from current school to join new school to start 11th again? Can you please guide me with the suggestions to be followed?
Yes, it is possible to collect your TC (Transfer Certificate) of 10th passed from your school after failing in 11th standard.
Just write a proper application to your school principal regarding to provide TC and mention the valid reason why you want to leave the school.
16th April 2016, 12:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem to get the 10th standard TC certificate if I have failed in 11th standard?

No, there should be any issue in it. You can easily get your TC from current school and can very much opt to get admission in 11th standard in some other state and school.
16th April 2016, 01:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, there will not be any problem to get 10th standard Transfer Certificate even if you have failed in 11th standard from the same school. The school will issue a certificate upto 10th standard and with the Transfer Certificate, you can join in any other new school for pursuing your 11th standard. You must have to obtain 10th standard Marks Sheet, Bonafide Certificate from your old school along with Transfer Certificate to get admission in 11th standard in another new school.
16th April 2016, 05:35 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Hello,

Since you have already completed your 10th standard, so there are more chances that the school will not have any problem in giving TC on the basis of 10th standard.

But it depends if your school is a private or a government school. Since Government schools have strict guidelines and rules according to which they take actions.

Good luck
16th April 2016, 10:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No ,there will be no problem in getting 10th class certificate if you have failed in class XIth.
So there is no need to worry about this issue just show your another certificates and take your transfer certificate by writing an application.
17th April 2016, 12:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

There is no problem they will give you the Transfer Certificate as you failed in 11th standard. The TC will be given by the school you are studying; they will give you the TC and mentioned that the student failed in 11th standard. They will also mention the year, month and date in the TC.
16th March 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Will there a problem to get 10th class tc from school where i completed 12th class also.
16th March 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem to get 10th class tc from school where i completed 12th class also
14th April 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem to get the 10th standard TC certificate if I have failed in 11th standard?
8th July 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have failed in class 11 CBSE can I get the TC as 11 pass from school
9th July 2019, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in class 10th from CBSE and due to some problem i changed my school and i need to migration and my registered number for applying for board exam. Can i get migration and my registration number? please tell me its very urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?