12th December 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Ed through defense quota

I am wife of bsf constable .there is any quata 4 me in b.ed

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. How to get admission in B.Ed through defense quota
  3. What is the date scheduled for Bihar BSNL TTA exam?
  4. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  5. Is there any quota for wards of serving defense personnel in engineering college for admission in M.Tech courses?
  6. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  7. Can I get into PEC with 38357 rank in AIEEE under defense quota?
  8. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  9. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the age relaxation and quota fo retired defense personel in RAS exam through RPSC -- [New]
  11. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  12. Is there any quota in engineering college for wards of defense personnel serving in J&K?
  13. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  14. Is any quota available in Maharashtra engineering college for wards of defense personal serving in J&K?
  15. Details about procedure for selection in MHT CET under defense quota?
  16. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  17. How can I avail defense service quota? My anticipated AIEEE rank is 40000 approx
  18. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
13th December 2012, 01:55 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed through defense quota

Hi,
Well mostly I have not heard of defense quota. Though there are few colleges that allow people to get admitted in this reserved quota. That way also you have to give the entrance examination of B.Ed. In now way can you skip that. Once you clear that examination you will get a chance at the B.Ed. program in that particular college. Nowadays there are also few colleges that do not take any admission tests. If you have done a graduation and that too with 55% or 60% or more, then you get a straightway admission in the B.Ed. program. You can try for those colleges also. B.Ed. is a 10-12 months course and on successful clearing of this course you can apply for any school(secondary or higher secondary). These careers are a very good option these days, so go ahead.
14th January 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a retired defence person i would like to know if i may get any quota to get admission to BEd course.......yearn to know any assistanve....wud b grateful
27th January 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Iam eswar. From punjab. I am serving in army. My qualification BA . Iwant to do the Bed in corsp. I dont have any experians in sgt. How can i apply Bed course.
22nd September 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am wife of militery man.what is the prosedur of defence quota.which certificate submit?
13th October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am wife of Maj rank and I completed B. A.from mumbai university with 50 % marks.so can I get admission for b ed at karad kolhapur or in belgum
15th March 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a defence person I had got 42% marks in B. A, can I do b. ed from where.
29th January 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 48.3 % in B.A so I am join any army B.ED. College from army quota i am wife of army man who is awarded with shaurya chakra please reply
7th December 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i am serving in Army, I have completed MA with 63 % marks. can I do the B.Ed from any where ? pl confirm me.
25th June 2023, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Iam ex serviceman%u2019s daughter if there any opportunity to get any defence quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?