17th March 2011, 11:14 PM
itzchandan

Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?

plz guide me with the m tech admissions 2011 in punjabi university....is there any seprate entrance exam as i got a low gate score....and if so plzzz let me know with the entrance exam dates and availability of the forms...plz let me know as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Ed entrance exam forms of Punjabi University?
  2. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  3. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  4. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  5. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  6. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  7. What is the B.Tech entrance exam date? Last date of sale of forms?
  8. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  9. Information about B.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  11. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  12. Date of PSU entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  13. How to take admission Merchant Navy just after finishing 12th with 75% marks? Last date of sale of exam forms?
  14. What is the date of MCS entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  15. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  18. Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?
17th March 2011, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?

Yes there is another seperate entrance test for admission into M.Tech courses. The entrance test is named as PU OCET. It is basically conducted for M.Tech admission. So you can give it a try if your GATE score is low

Entrance exam date :

The entrance is conducted in difference phases

The first phase is supposed to be held in the end month of July every year.

Application form date:

The application forms are out for sale normally in 2nd week of june which is via online. Last date is 1st week of July
18th March 2011, 12:29 AM
er.varunchawla

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzchandan View Post
plz guide me with the m tech admissions 2011 in punjabi university....is there any seprate entrance exam as i got a low gate score....and if so plzzz let me know with the entrance exam dates and availability of the forms...plz let me know as soon as possible...
hello

there is no separate entrance exam for PU...
as the PU is under PTU

the seats filled the PU are allocated to the students on the basis of CET that held by PTU.......

thank you............
18th March 2011, 01:30 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Yes there is another seperate entrance test for admission into M.Tech courses. The entrance test is named as PU OCET. It is basically conducted for M.Tech admission. So you can give it a try if your GATE score is low
19th March 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Thapar university ,Patiala M.tech entrance exam date and availability of forms....what is the scholarship criteria...?????
19th March 2011, 01:05 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiii,

NO, there is not any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech. admission.

Good Luck
18th April 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the enternce exam date of punjabi and punjab university.?and how much seats are available for candidates
19th April 2011, 02:23 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

In punjabi university some colleges take admissions on the basis of GATE score card but some colleges take entrance test PUOCET for admisssion in M.Tech programme.
21st April 2011, 12:36 PM
amanpreet songh

[QUOTE=itzchandan;454648]plz guide me with the m tech admissions 2011 in punjabi university....is there any seprate entrance exam as i got a low gate score....and if so plzzz let me know with the entrance exam dates and availability of the forms...plz let me know as soon as possible... i have done msc ( cs ) by guru nanak dev unv. my id is ([email protected])
21st April 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii i m navpreet kaur plz tel me cricrita of admission in mtect(computer science & engg.) in patiala uni. date of enteress test or date of form submit my id is( navpreetkaur23 @gmail.com)
22nd April 2011, 05:44 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Yes there is separate entrance test for admission into M.Tech courses. . It is basically conducted for M.Tech admission.

DATE OF FIRST PHASE:-in the end month of July every year
Application form date: second week of July
LAST DATE:- first week of July
22nd April 2011, 05:46 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Yes there is separate entrance test for admission into M.Tech courses. . It is basically conducted for M.Tech admission.

DATE OF FIRST PHASE:-in the end month of July every year
Application form date: second week of July
LAST DATE:- first week of July
15th May 2011, 03:35 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Entrance exam date :

The entrance is conducted in difference phases

The first phase is supposed to be held in the end month of July every year.

Application form date:

The application forms are out for sale normally in 2nd week of june which is via online. Last date is 1st week of July
3rd June 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

is there any separate entrance test for get admission in physiotherapy, my cet has not cleared ,i passed 2 from PCB from chandigarh by CBSE board??please guide me about this as soon as possible please...
4th June 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i need mtech enterance test syllabus (of comp/science)
28th August 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Com admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
10th December 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to take admission in M.A ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?