15th December 2012, 10:52 PM

How to write SI exam in Kerala? What is the procedure?

sir, iam final year BE-Mechanical engineering student, i would like to write the SI exam in kerala, What is the procedure? and When the next exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  2. Procedure to get into the colleges of Kerala after 12th? Is there any need to write CET exam or is only 12th percentage considered?
  3. Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?
  4. Am i eligible to write Kerala entrance exam after studying in Karnataka for 12 years
  5. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  6. How to write Kerala LLB entrance after passing BioScience? Previous years question papers?
  7. How may I get information know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon? What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC? I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala
  8. Can I write PSC Exam and join as Sub Inspector in Kerala being a candidate pursuing PG course?
  9. After B.Tech electronics can I write Kerala SET exam?
  10. Information about TET entrance exam? How to write the exam?
  11. Can I write Kerala SET exam after completing MSc electronics?
  12. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  13. Computer Science graduate can write KPSC exam? Which category of KPSC exam to write? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala?
  15. How to apply for Kerala PSC test after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to apply for Kerala engineering entrance exam?
  17. Procedure to apply for a job in Kerala Government after scoring 59% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
16th December 2012, 05:50 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to write SI exam in Kerala? What is the procedure?

Hi Guest,

In Kerala till date there is no official announcement regarding the exam date.

I suggest you to be in touch with the official website of Kerala in order to get updates regarding the exam details for SI post.

As you mentioned that you are in final year B.E Mechanical Engineering you will be eligible for the exam and as soon as the notification releases you can apply for the exam.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?