19th June 2012, 03:38 PM
jomybrigeet

Can I write Kerala SET exam after completing MSc electronics?

i had completed msc electronics can i write kerala set exam...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Tech electronics can I write Kerala SET exam?
  2. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  3. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  4. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  6. Is B.Ed necessary to write social work SET exam Kerala?
  7. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  8. Scope of msc electronics in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last 5 years papers of SET exam for life insurance subject? I have completing 3rd semester in MSc Microbiology
  10. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  11. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  12. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  13. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  14. How may i get Kerala SET English papers?
  15. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  16. Am I eligible to write SET exam after doing MCA
  17. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)? -- [New]
  18. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
19th July 2012, 02:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Kerala SET exam after completing MSc electronics?

Yes, you can write Kerala SET exam after M.SC electronics. But, you have to score 55% marks in M.Sc course level. If you belong to reserved category, 50% marks is only necessary. You can apply for this exam by logging in to official site. If you clear this exam you can get lectureship positions.
10th July 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose for set exam being a candidate from Msc electronics
10th August 2022, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can l write set exam after msc environmental science and technology
26th April 2023, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

MSc Electronics and b.ed in physical science student can we appli kerala set exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?