22nd March 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information about scholarship in Ph.D?

sir i have in rolled for Ph.D in english literrature at vikram university ,ujjain .i want to know about sholarship and its procedure
Plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
25th April 2015, 04:43 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How can I get information about scholarship in Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have in rolled for Ph.D in english literrature at vikram university ,ujjain .i want to know about sholarship and its procedure
Plz send me details on my mail id
Scholarship information is generally uploaded on various regional sites those depends on the states level where you can find the essential information about the scholarship for different courses.
Like wise for Phd you can also get the information
You need to get a copy from college of no objection certificate and than you can get prepared an income certificate that will lead you to your scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?