5th January 2011, 09:43 PM
shahvizay

From where to get scholarship to study Genetic Engineering? Eligibility criteria for getting the scholarship?

Where can I get scholarship to study Genetic engineering and what is the eligibility for getting the scholarship??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for getting scholarship to study Genetic Engineering?
  2. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  3. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get any scholarship while doing engineering?
  5. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University? -- [New]
  7. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  8. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get any type of scholarship by appearing in exam?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  10. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  11. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting study scholarship?
  12. How to get information about whether I got the scholarship or not?
  13. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?
  15. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing the scholarship?
  17. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  18. How to get scholarship in genetic engineering being a Nepali students?
16th January 2011, 10:51 PM
bharatmn

Default Re: From where to get scholarship to study Genetic Engineering? Eligibility criteria for getting the scholarship?

If u want to get scholarship in genetic enggineering colleges , so you can try for these colleges jiwaji university gwalior, Haryana agriculture university hisar haryana, university of delhi,Indian Institute of Technology, Haus Khas
.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur . but for scholorship you have to get good ranks. and you can get scholarship by studying in abroad.
17th January 2011, 08:52 AM
shri20raj
Junior Member+

Default Re: From where to get scholarship to study Genetic Engineering? Eligibility criteria for getting the scholarship?

www.exforsys.com/.../scholarships/scholarship-for-higher-studies.html
27th February 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Excuse me, currently I'm a university student persuing bachelor of science in Molecular biology and Biotechnology. I'll graduate in 2013. How can I get the scholarship for master's degree in Europe soon after I graduate?
22nd October 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i finished my bachelor genetic engineering from banlgadesh.......
so how can i get scholarship in any Europe or american country..
25th October 2011, 10:26 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
STUDY ABROAD | STUDY OVERSEAS | UNIVERSITIES | SCHOLARSHIPS | STUDY .... Malaysia, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Student Scholarships available for ... You can also get information on various foreign exams like GMAT, GRE, .... I have complete graduation at dept of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology. ...
11th March 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship programmes for duing further studies in genetic engineering abroad eg: UK,USA?
4th December 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Bangladeshi student. I'm gonna start my study of graduation in biotechnology and genetic engineering. If I score good points throughout all the years of my graduation, then how would I be able to get scholarships from any European or American country? And what else would be needed for a good scholarship in a renowed university for postgraduation??
8th December 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Kartik41 Sir I want to contact you...............How can I ? Can I have ur email? Mine is [email protected] I want your help becoz I m opting my Btech genetic degree currently so......plz
5th February 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to know if there is any scholarship provision for students in african countries and the requirements necessary to be granted the scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?