23rd April 2010, 11:43 AM
kanchan boken

Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?

hey! hi. i m a student of class 12th. i want to know abt all the undergraduate courses offered by isbf. i also want to know the fee structure for those programmes. thnks, do reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Pearl Academy of Fashion for Undergraduate Programmes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  3. Fee structure for IGNOU undergraduate courses?
  4. List of undergraduate courses offered in BITS Pilani
  5. Can I get admission in DU for doing B.Com If I have Commerce without maths?
  6. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  7. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  8. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  9. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  10. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  11. Course structure and scholarships offered for Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University? -- [New]
  12. Criteria for admission in sound audio engineering? Where are the courses offered in Mumbai/Maharashtra? Approximate fee structure and period of the courses?
  13. Information regarding the courses offered by IFBI? Fee structure for these courses?
  14. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  15. Detailed fee structure and courses offered by IFBI? I have scored 56% aggregate and want to make a career in banking domain
  16. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  17. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  18. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
11th July 2011, 01:29 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?

Indian School of Business And Finance offers a quality business education imparted with world class infrastructure.

ISBF offers a range of programmes across the spectrum of business and finance.

The courses offered in under graduate branch are:

B.Sc economics

B.Sc Economics and Management

B.Sc Business

Fee structure of the course:

ANNUAL FEES FIRST INSTALLMENT SECOND INSTALLMENT
FIRST YEAR 1,55,000 1,05,000
SECOND YEAR 1,55,000 1,05,000
THIRD YEAR 1,55,000 1,05,000

you can visit www.isbf.edu for further information.

regards,
yash
2nd September 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?

i want know abt BA fee structure
27th July 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can the student take later admission or after passing out from isbf in Indian university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?