12th January 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DU for doing B.Com If I have Commerce without maths?

I have a query that I want to know about that, can I get admission in DU For doing B.COM If I have Commerce without maths?

Related Questions:

12th January 2016, 04:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU for doing B.Com If I have Commerce without maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a query that I want to know about that, can I get admission in DU For doing B.COM If I have Commerce without maths?
Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Com course in Delhi University.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from commerce stream with above 75% marks are eligible for B.Com course in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 17 years.

12th January 2016, 05:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU for doing B.Com If I have Commerce without maths?

No, you are not eligible for admission in Bachelor's degree in commerce in any college of Delhi University without having mathematics in 10+2.

It is clearly mentioned in eligibility criteria for admission in any college of Delhi University that candidate must have studied Mathematics in 10+2 with commerce stream to get admission in Bachelor of Commerce.

For any more details, you can visit official website of Delhi University http://www.du.ac.in

12th January 2016, 06:01 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

DU stands for Delhi University.
It is top ranking university of India.
To get admission in good colleges of DU, students need to have very high marks in 12th boards examination.
To get admission in B.Com, it is not compulsory that the students must have Mathematics in 12th except for B.Com Economics.
Only for B.Com Economics, students need to have Mathematics at 12th.

To get Honors subject in DU, students need to have above 92% marks in 12th boards examination while in some subjects it reaches up to 98 and 99%.

12th January 2016, 07:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

DU stands for Delhi university and as per admission guidelines of 2015 , it is necessary to have mathematics as main paper in 10+2 to get admission in B.Com or Economics hons.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Com Hons. without having Mathematics in 10+2 board examination. To get more information about this visit at www.du.ac.in.

12th January 2016, 08:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

University of Delhi was established in the year 1922. It was ranked 441-450 in the QS World University Rankings of 2013.

Yes you are eligible to get admission in DU for doing B.Com If you have Commerce without maths

For more information you can contact at the address as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>

University of Delhi
University Rd, New Delhi, DL 110007, India ‎
+91 11 2766 7853 ‎

12th January 2016, 10:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to get admission in DU in B.Com or Economics is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recongised board with mathematics as main paper.

So, if you do not have mathematics as main paper in 10+2, you are not eligible to get admission in DU.

The application form for the admission in DU will be available from June for other information about examination visit at www.du.ac.in.

13th January 2016, 08:41 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible to get admission in DU for doing B.com .

You can contact at the given below address:-

Delhi University

University Road, DL 110007, India

Contact- +91 1127667853

30th June 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission in b.com honours after completing commerce without math in 2016 - 17

23rd March 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am now classes 12 commerce without math can I change to do commerce with maths?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?