25th March 2011, 10:33 PM
atul12345

How to enroll for B.Pharma(part-time or correspondence) after 12th standard with commerce?

I have completed my 10+2 & graduation with commerce with maths. How can i enrol myself for d.pharma course. Plz let me know how can i enrol ANYHOW be it part time or correspondence from any registered college?

26th March 2011, 08:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for B.Pharma(part-time or correspondence) after 12th standard with commerce?

For this course in most institutes it is must that the candidates should be from the science background. Also Maths should be one of the subjects studied too. So you will not be eligible for the course as you donot have a background in Science subjects. You need to check out for other career options. Make sure to select based on your background.
16th April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enroll for B.Pharma(part-time or correspondence) after 12th standard with commerce?

i have finished d pharma and working in a hospital but i want to do higher studies but correspondence related to health care or pharmacy. Can u please suggest me related courses in India most preferred in Bangalore.
5th May 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

how and where to enroll for pharmacy correspondence course .plz suggest me with the course fees and intitutions
28th May 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to enroll for B.Pharma after 12th standard with science
29th May 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

do you know that any correspondance course in bpharm college
13th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR, IM GOVT EMPLOYE,WORKING AS A PHARMASIST IN GOVT HOSPITAL,NELLORE AP,MY QULIFICATION D.PHARMACY, I WANT TO DO B.PHARM CORRESPONDENCE, PLS SUGGEST ME UGC&AICT RECOGNINISED UNIVERSITIES IN B.PHARMA CORRESPONDENCE COURCES, THANQ
19th June 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WAT KIND OF JOBS WE GET AFTER DOING D. PHARM
30th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to do computer related job or pharma related job from home(parttime)
7th August 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO DO B.PHARM AS CROSPONDENCE COURSE.I HAD DONE 12th.PLEASE GIVE DETAILS
10th August 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO B. PHARMACY AFTER D. PHARMACY FROM ANY OF THE RECOGNISED UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA CAN U GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS/ADVICED . THANKS ANKIT MY EMAIL ID :- [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in medical records technology and also completed 10 2 now i am working in hospital i have interested B.pharma correspondence course plz shelp me
3rd September 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i'm a graduate with botany nd chemistry as subject.now i want a job to 20,000 p/m.plz s ugest me
28th September 2011, 12:38 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Angry Re: How to enroll for B.Pharma(part-time or correspondence) after 12th standard with commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atul12345 View Post
I have completed my 10+2 & graduation with commerce with maths. How can i enrol myself for d.pharma course. Plz let me know how can i enrol ANYHOW be it part time or correspondence from any registered college?
hi dear,
if you have physics, chemistry, biology in your 10+2, then you can do d.pharma.
other wise this not possible for doing d.pharma.
28th September 2011, 12:47 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Angry Re: How to enroll for B.Pharma(part-time or correspondence) after 12th standard with commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished d pharma and working in a hospital but i want to do higher studies but correspondence related to health care or pharmacy. Can u please suggest me related courses in India most preferred in Bangalore.

hi dear,
now you are in job, so you can't do b. pharma , because it is a regular course.
and i want to suggest you that you can do hospital related course, this should be much better for your future. also you will be glad to know that,l this can be correspondence course. which you can be done by online.
as an example apollo hospital group provide such type of course.
this should be better for you!
all the best>
28th November 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I M GRAUATE WITH MRJOR SUBJECT CHEMISTRY N I WANT 2 DO B.PHARM COURSE BUT CORRESPONDENTS PLZ GUIDE ME. SWEETY. EMAIL- [email protected]
28th November 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I M GRAUATE WITH MRJOR SUBJECT CHEMISTRY N I WANT 2 DO B.PHARM COURSE BUT CORRESPONDENTS PLZ GUIDE ME. SWEETY. EMAIL- [email protected]
28th November 2011, 10:13 PM
mahi 16

you are commerce student you can not join b.pharma.
25th December 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll for B.Pharma(part-time or correspondence)?

Sir,i'm a graduate with Commerce..
3rd January 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with science background and working as medical transcripionist with 2 years of experience.I am interested to take up B.pharm through part time or distance mode,can you plz suggest me colleges?
10th February 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i have complete d.pharamcy,i am doing job but start b.pharmacy in pci,aicte,ugc appruval college
24th February 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce graduate.working as a Medical representative.which steps wil give me carrier growth.?.realy helpful if ane1 give me the way and procedure.my email [email protected].
20th May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com. now i want to do pharmacy couse. please give ideas about b.pharm and d.pharm. my email id [email protected].
17th July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A.M.S course i want to do B.pharm in correspondency plz sugest me
11th August 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am D.Pharmacy holder i am working in aboard i would like to do B.Pharm correspondence course please suggest me recognized universities in B.Pharm correspondence course in India.
I expect you valued information. Thank you

My email address = [email protected]
5th October 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

i am a working person,want to do dpharma plz suggest as 30yrs old and having chemistry,biology,maths,physics in H.S,SUBRATA
9th October 2012, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

I completed 12th with science (PCMB) background and graduation too. Now I am staying at out of country. I planning to do B-Pharmacy. please suggest me or mail me at :[email protected]
22nd December 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I completed d pharma iam interested in B.pharmacy correspondence courses plz give information abt this.
24th December 2012, 12:05 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
hello dear,
you are graduate in chemistry, then why you want to do again a graduate course? if you want to do pharma related course, then you can try for further course like - M.sc. in pharmaceutical chemistry! but if you fixed your mind for B.pharma, then there is no such option for correspondents, you should do this course in regular basis.

best of luck>
24th December 2012, 12:10 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
I WANT TO KNOW WAT KIND OF JOBS WE GET AFTER DOING D. PHARM
hello dear,
after doing diploma in pharmacy, there are various job option in front of you likes-
you can do job as a pharmacist in hospital both government and non govornment,
you can do job in retail pharmacy,
also opportunity in various govornment sector, like army pharmacist, coal india, etc.

all the best.
24th December 2012, 12:20 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
I WANT TO DO B. PHARMACY AFTER D. PHARMACY FROM ANY OF THE RECOGNISED UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA CAN U GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS/ADVICED . THANKS ANKIT MY EMAIL ID :- [email protected]
hello dear,
after doing d.pharma, there is a opportunity for doing b.pharma in three years time period! if you discide to do b.phama, then there are lot of colleges in india for this course, you should require PCI & AICTE approval for your college and your b.pharma course, some colleges are-

HIMALAYA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, SIKKIM.
GYAN VIHAR SCHOOL OF PHARMACY,R.J.
GUPTA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, W.B. etc.

all the best.
24th December 2012, 12:27 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
SIR I WANT TO DO B.PHARM AS CROSPONDENCE COURSE.I HAD DONE 12th.PLEASE GIVE DETAILS
hi dear,
still now there is no such option for doing b.pharma in correspondence basis like other courses, if you deside to do b.pharma, then you should do this course only in regular basis! after passing 12th, either you have to fight respective exam for each state, or you can try it for marks basis in your 12th standerd!

best of luck>
24th December 2012, 12:35 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
How to enroll for B.Pharma after 12th standard with science
hi dear,
after passing 12th, if you want to do pharma, then there is not necessary to take extra headache! there is two option in front of you-
either you have to fight joint entrance/or respective exam for each respective state,
or, you can try various private institute.

all the best.
16th November 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I completed d pharma iam interested in B.pharmacy correspondence courses plz give information abt this.
My id [email protected]
8th May 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass in commerce , & I am a housewife ,can I do b phrma?
24th November 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studying dpharm after completing this i want to join bpharm for that how many % is needed they will ask either 1st year marks or 2nd year marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?