4th February 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join AMIE after completing diploma computer science and engineering

Hi,

This is Chandregowda BT i have completed my diploma computer science & engg in 2008 only at present am a employee, now i would like to join to AMIE so, could you please provide me in-details of AMIE and when is admission is opening and what are the advantages?

Regards,
Chandregowda
[email protected]

Related Questions:
30th August 2013, 05:07 PM
vipin05nimster

Default Re: How to join AMIE after completing diploma computer science and engineering

there are two steps to appear in AMIE studies .
first is to get registration from AMIE institute and second step is to get all documentation for you incluted your adentity card , study material , application forms for exam ( summer/winter ) and all ..
Go for nearest AMIE center and get registration application form with some nominal fees. Then fill the form and make DD as per your requirment ( need study material or not )and checked through mentor at the same center and he will give u the comformation sign on that. then you will have to send it to AMIE head office kolkata. after some months you will recieve your ID card , study material and all .
after all this procedure you are eligible to appear in exams . at the time of exam again you have to fill the application form with DD ..

this is general things to appear in AMIE .. please go to the AMIE center and get the correct idea about DD amount and all.
6th October 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AMIE after completing diploma computer science and engineering

have AMIE center in lucknow?
19th September 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

If we fails in one subject in diploma computer science it is possible to do amie
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?