26th March 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a student change his college in WBUT if he gets 9 point in both semesters of 1st year?

can a student change his college in WBUT if he gets 9 point in both the semesters of his first year?

4th May 2011, 06:44 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student change his college in WBUT if he gets 9 point in both semesters of 1st year?

West Bengal University of Technology Has its own criteria & norms for the students to change HIS college in between the session.So after getting 9 points in both the semesters of your first year makes you entitle to change the college if the College Authority allowed you to do so.So its better for you to contact to the concerned department for the same & get the benefits of transfer.

For more details visit to-
West Bengal University of Technology
BF-142, Saltlake, Sector-1, Kolkata-700064, West Bengal
5th May 2011, 10:17 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a student change his college in WBUT if he gets 9 point in both semesters of 1st year?

Dear friend,

Scoring 9 in CGPA or YGPA only cannot solve this problem of changing your college. It is the college administrations of both the colleges that will make this possible for you.

Better you first talk with the administration and then they will give you the procedures to avail what you want.

I hope it will work...Best of luck!
2nd January 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

u cannot change to govt colleges.however for private colleges it depends on the whims of the college authorities
17th March 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bca 1st year of dsms college. can i change my college of 2nd year?
10th May 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

can a student be able to change the college after first year in mba in bangalore university under pgcet admission?
25th October 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Tech (EC). Can i change my college after 1st year ? If yes, how
26th October 2012, 10:13 AM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a student change his college in WBUT if he gets 9 point in both the semesters of his first year?
yeah its allow in allover india

West Bengal University of Technology Has its own criteria & norms for the students to change HIS college in between the session.So after getting 9 points in both the semesters of your first year makes you entitle to change the college if the College Authority allowed you to do so.So its better for you to contact to the concerned department for the same & get the benefits of transfer.
only way to change is concerned on your college authority
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?