11th February 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after passing 12th?

do i need a degree for doing bed?...Pelase give me the details for the same

15th February 2013, 06:58 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
do i need a degree for doing bed?...Pelase give me the details for the same
With 12th Qualification your not eligible for B.Ed Course .. 12th is Not Enough qualification to apply for B.Ed Course ..

To apply for B.Ed Course than the applicant should posses Graduation course in any faculty from recognized university ..

So, As per your qualification your not eligible for B.Ed Course ..

B.E stands for Bachelor of Education.. It is the Bachelor degree course .. The duration of the course is for One year and the course is divided into two semester ...

Eligibility Criteria Needed for B.Ed Course :-

Basically the candidate who aspiring to Join in B.Ed Course then the candidate should Done their bachelor degree course in any desire Specialization from recognized university ..

And No age specific age limit for this Course .. So, If you qualified in B.Ed Course with 50% Percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for B.Ed Course in top Colleges ..

Most the Institution Organize own Entrance Examination within the College based on the Entrance Examination performance you may get admission for this B.Ed Course ..

Suggestion ::

If your Interested B.Ed Course ,, then I suggest you to Complete Bachelor degree courses like, B.com/BBA/BCA/BA/B.SC Etc.. If your Complete Bachelor degree than your definitely eligible for B.Ed Course ..

All The best ~~
29th September 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam 12th passed i want to do teacher training how i can move for it
28th May 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed i want to do teacher traning how i can move for it
31st May 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

My ATKT is still pending of my last year of graduation 9 years back am i eligible for B Ed courses.
19th July 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I Had backlog in 5th semester and I'm having 65% above in all semester can i join bed and I Will clear after joining bed ...
Is this possible anyone reply me please
19th January 2020, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my PUC and passed now I'm doing degree and I have backlog can I do my B Ed in PUC base
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?