27th August 2012, 05:13 PM
55a

Detailed list of open universities at West Bengal to pursue LLB 3 years course

Please give me details list of open universities at west bengal for pursuing llb 3 years.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities offering LLB program in West Bengal? -- [New]
  3. Is the B.Ed course offered by Jammu university considered valid for government jobs?
  4. List of evening colleges in West Bengal where LLB course is available?
  5. List of evening colleges in West Bengal where LLB course is available?
  6. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  7. List of Indian Universities in West Bengal which accept SAT score?
  8. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  9. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  10. Which universities of West Bengal offer LLB course in distance learning?
  11. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
  12. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  13. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  14. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  15. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  16. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  17. Date of sale of WBJEE application forms online?
  18. Where to get application forms for upcoming WBJEE Exam?
7th March 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed list of open universities at West Bengal to pursue LLB 3 years course

last 2007 i was completing my graduation...........nd knw i want 2 do 3 years llb............can i do it......???????
25th June 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed list of open universities at West Bengal to pursue LLB 3 years course

Name two colleges where law degree is taught
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?