15th February 2013, 09:26 PM
sindurachikkullapalli

What is the date of entrance test of MSc Maths?

Can someone tell me that what is date of entrance test for M.Sc maths? Please give me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of forms of IIT JAM entrance test for MSc Maths?
  2. Doing MSc Maths 2nd year : Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus for MSc Maths entrance test from KU?
  5. MSc entrance test sample question papers of Maths
  6. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  7. When are the entrance tests for MSc Maths going to be held for Punjab University
  8. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  9. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths? -- [New]
  10. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  12. Do I need to write any entrance test for MSc Maths from Osmania University
  13. Best colleges for me to do Ph.D from Jodhpur? I am a MSc Maths student
  14. How can I prepare for MSc Maths entrance exam?
  15. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  16. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  17. Date of entrance exam for MSc chemistry and maths?
  18. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
5th December 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of entrance test of MSc Maths?

what is date of Msc Match entrace exam in Sawitribai fule (pune ) University starting , pliz solve the problem. ?
29th April 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

please tell me when will the entrance exam for msc mathematics 2014 -2015 and name some best tutors for entrance exam in mysore
13th May 2017, 11:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. Mathematics or Master of Science in Mathematics is a postgraduate Mathematics course. The duration of this course is two years.

For Master of Science in Mathematics entrance examination candidate must have passed B.Sc.(Mathematics) or B.Sc.( Mathematics and computer applications) degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Science in Mathematics entrance examination is 55%.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of Master of Science in Mathematics entrance examination 19 May 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?