26th February 2013, 05:28 PM
POONAM2782

What is the cost of doing M.Com correspondence from Punjab University?

What is the cost of doing m.com correspondence from punjab univerisity. Give me the detail

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost of doing M.Com correspondence from Punjab University?
  2. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  3. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
  5. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  6. Can I do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University? I have scored 72% marks in 12th
  7. What is the cost of doing M.Com correspondence from PU? Will the assessment marks be given by the university? -- [New]
  8. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  9. How to get admission for M.A English correspondence through Punjab University?
  10. How to do LLB correspondence after passing graduation in Arts from Punjab University? I have scored 43%
  11. How to do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University, Chandigarh
  12. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence from Punjab without having teaching experience?
  13. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  14. Can I do M.Phil through Correspondence having completed M.Com from Punjab University?
  15. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  16. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  18. How to do B.A through correspondence from Punjab University?

5th August 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cost of doing M.Com correspondence from Punjab University?

what the procedure of m.com in punjab university chandigarh? i have completed my graduation from punjabi university patiala. please inform me on my email id. [email protected]

10th August 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cost of doing M.Com correspondence from Punjab University?

feesfor correspondance m.com under punjab university and procedure.

24th June 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the cost of doing M.com correspondence from Punjab University? Pls explain the full fee structure of M.Com

8th April 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed my graduation from EIILM University in 2012. May, I apply For M.Com. in panjab university by distance

8th April 2015, 09:47 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by POONAM2782 View Post
What is the cost of doing m.com correspondence from punjab univerisity. Give me the detail
M.Com stands for Master in Commerce. It is a two year course.

Panjab University is a public Autonomous university located in Chandigarh, India. It was established in 1882 making it one of the oldest universities in India.

Eligibility criteria for M.Com from Panjab University:-

>>You must have done B.Com from recognized Indian institution with atleast 50% aggregate marks.

>>There is no upper age limit.

The cost of doing M.Com from Panjab University is around Rs.50,000/-

For more information regarding admission at Panjab Universityhttp://admissions.puchd.ac.in/

1st July 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of applying for M. com by correspondence.

10th August 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

When will the admissions for mcom be done as no notification so far is been seen...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?