28th February 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training after pursuing B.E from Biotechnology?

Sir , i am krishna dixit pursuing b.e. from biotechnology, i want to do a summer training from your college. So, please guide me in this respect.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  2. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  3. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  4. Best Institutes to do Summer Training in Delhi being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
  6. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  7. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  8. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  9. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  10. How can I do summer internship in the field of Biotechnology while pursuing BSc Life Science 2nd year?
  11. Which are the institutes summer training in Biotechnology?
  12. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training? -- [New]
  13. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  14. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 1st year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  17. Where should I do 6 months Summer Training being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT stream?
  18. Summer training programme for MSc Biotechnology students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?