11th April 2011, 02:46 PM
DAISY MASIH

Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 1st year student?

SIR/MAM,

I am a student of m.sc biotechnology 1st year. I want to persue my summer training in any biotechnology project for 4-6 weeks. I'll be highly obliged. please guide me the path to it at my id viz [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Companies inviting application for summer training for 4-6 weeks?
  2. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  3. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  4. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  5. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Summer Training of 3/4 weeks for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student in CETPA Infotech?
  7. Good companies for summer training for 1st year ECE branch student?
  8. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  9. How to register for summer training for period of 4 to 6 weeks for HCL?
  10. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  11. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  12. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  13. How can an MBA 1st year student apply for summer training program in Ahmadabad?
  14. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  15. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  16. Which are the companies in Chandigarh which provide summer training of 6 weeks?
  17. Details about summer training for BBA students -- [New]
  18. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
11th April 2011, 08:34 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 1st year student?

Hello friend,
As i know generally every Biotechnology company or institutions offers short duration training for the Biotechnology students. They demand some training fees but they provide the useful certificate which are really beneficial for the students.
If you are interested for the summer training then you can apply in any good institutions or company.In fact they provide the live project from which you have to work on.
As i know Agra city has lots of Biotechnology institutes, i have given the best institutes for the summer training.
*IBRC organizes professional training programs & projects in various fields of Biotech/Microbio/Bioinfo for all aspiring students, freshers, teachers & research scholars.
http://www.ibrcagra.com

*HHBio organizes Summer Camp in month of June and July in field of Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics and Plant Tissue Culture to enhance practical knowledge of biological science students.
http://www.hariharbio.com/summercamp.html

The registration for the training is done by sending the filled application form along with your updated resume & self-attested photocopies of marksheets and certificates and a DD of Rs.500/- in favor of respective institutes payable at Agra.
Application form can be downloaded from website
27th May 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 1st year student?

hi does Harihar Bio provide accomodation also
16th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 2nd year student?

can you suggest institutes/ Industry providing these facility in Eastern India?
1st August 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want to do 6 months dissertation project in delhi or chandigarh. please help me. thnx..
[email protected]
23rd August 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
I completed my M.sc in bioinformatics and biotechnology.I would like to know institute/company offering internship or training in microarray analysis or drug desigin.
Thanking you.
29th August 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

List of Institutions in India:

1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Marg, New Delhi-110 029.
2. Amravati Uaniversity, Amravati-44 602
3. Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan-304 022
4. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641 046, TN
5. Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme, VII Kankurgachi, Calcutta-700 054.
6. Calicut University, Kozhikode-673 635, Kerala
7. Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-25.
8. Centre for Biotechnology, Pondicherry University, Pondichery-605 014.
9. Centre for Plant Molecular Biology, Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-641 003
10. Consortium India Ltd,. G-6, (3rd Floor), NDSE Part 1, New Delhi.
11. Department of Biotechnology, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore-452 001, Madhya Pradesh.
12. Department of Biotechnology, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143 005.
13. Department of Biotechnology, Jadavpur University, Calcutta-700 032.
14. Department of Biotechnology, Punjab University, Goa-5.
15. Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University, Goa-5.
16. Department of Microbiology, M.S. University, Vadodara-390 002, Gujarat.
17. Department of Zoology, Poona University, Pune-411 007, Maharashtra.
18. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad-431 004.
19. Faculty of Applied Science, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam-686 560, Kerala.
20. Faculty of Science, G.B, Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pant Nagar-263 145, Nainital Dist. Uttar Pradesh.
21. Haryana Agricultural University, Hissar, Haryana.
22. Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171 005.
23. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110 012.
24. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560 012.
25. Indian Institute of Technology, Haus Khas, New, Delhi-6.
26. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur-723 102.
27. Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai-400 076.
28. Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243 122, Uttar Pradesh.
29. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Masab Tank, Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad-Anadhra Pradesh.
30. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110 067.

31. Jiwaji University, Gwalior-474 011.
32. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136 119.
33. North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon-425 002.
34. Osmania University, Administrative Building, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500 007.
35. Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur-492 010, Chhattisgarh.
36. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab.
37. Punjab University, Patiala-147 002.
38. Rajendra Agricultural University, PO Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar.
39. School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625 021.
40. School of Biotechnology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221 005.
41. School of Life Sciences, Central University, Hyderabad-500 134.
42. Swami Ramanad Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded-431 603.
43. Tezpur University, Tezpur-784 001.
44. University of Delhi. Delhi-110 007.
45. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad-500 046.
46. University of Kerala, Thiruvananthaouram-34, Kerala.
47. University of Madras, Centenary Building Chepauk, Triplicane PO, Chennai-600 005, Tamil Nadu.
48. University of Mysore, Mysore-570 005.
49. University of Roorkee, Roorkee-247 667.
Some of the centres where Biotechnology labs are equipped with advanced facilities are:

1. National Facility for Microbial Type Culture Collection (MTCC) at Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh.
2. National Facility for Collection of Blue Green Algae (BGA) Collection at IARI, New Delhi.
3. National Facility for Marine Cyanobacteria at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli.
4. National Facility for Plant Tissue Culture Repository at NBPGR, Pusa, New Delhi.
5. National Laboratory Animal House Facilities at Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow.
6. National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad.

Genetic Engineering labs with latest infrastructure facilities are :

1. BHU, Varanasi
2. Biochemical Engineering Research and Process Development Centre at IMTECH, Chandigarh.
3. Centre for DNA Finger Printing and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad.
4. JNU, New Delhi
5. Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
6. National Facility for Animal Cell and Tissue Culture, Pune
. 7. National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi.
8. The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

Kamlesh kumar mishra for more info you may call me at 9582388509 or mail me to [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am PRAKASH KUMAR BHAGAT..i am a student of msc biotech first sem in lucknow university..i have quilified jnu common entrance exam 2010-11.i want to join summer training at lucknow ,delhi , deharadoon or hyderabad...so plz help me in this regards and my e-mail add is [email protected]
22nd November 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me which department is good for doing project in biotechnology
10th December 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

hello sir...i'm student of M.Sc. biotech previous in lachoo college jodhpur....i want to do my summer training of 2 to 3 months from either delhi or pune ..can u plz suggest me the name of institutes from where i can do my training....n plz also tell me the procedure how to apply 4 this....my email id is [email protected]
17th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,madam
i am the student of Im,sc(biotech)sri kaliswari college sivakasi.i want to know any training program is going on in madurai.pls help me.thanking u.
4th April 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,mam i am a student of m.sc bt in mu university in aligarh.i want to my summer traning of 1 or 2 months from either varanasi or allahabad..plz suggest me the name of insitutes..and tell me the procedure how to entry for insitutes.............my email id is [email protected] you
5th April 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hello sir..... i am the student of m.sc biotechnology 1st year from jaipur national university (jaipur). i wanted to do summer training for one month from delhi, lucknow or ranchi ... can u plz suggest me some of good institutes name and how to apply for this .... plz reply me as soon as possible my email id is sayma786 [email protected].....
18th April 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am doing m.com and i want to take training for 3rd smester plz tell me best companies which provides training for 6 weeks for m.com students.
5th June 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,.. m doing m.sc biotechnology now m in 3rd semester n in 4th semester i hv project i want to do project in gujrat,ahemdabad.. cn u plz suggest me good institute for 6 month duration project.. my email id is [email protected]...
29th July 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.i am pursuing M.Sc (Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology) from Banasthali vidyapith.My 4th semester will be start from january.i want to do my dessertation in delhi.can u suggest me some good organisation where i can complete my 6 month training nicely.
29th July 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..m doing M.sc(Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology) from Banasthali vidyapith and i am in 3rd semester.From 4th semester(January) i have to do my dessertation work.so can u suggest me some name of the company in which i can carry out my project work nicely.You can mail me at [email protected]

Thanking you.
12th August 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i m pursuing b.sc biotechnology 3rd year. i want to know the institute or companies providing internship or training in new delhi.... plz tell me..
15th August 2012, 11:23 PM
07vidhi

Thumbs up Re: Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 1st year student?

hello,
Hello friend,
As i know generally every Biotechnology company or institutions offers short duration training for the Biotechnology students. They demand some training fees but they provide the useful certificate which are really beneficial for the students.
If you are interested for the summer training then you can apply in any good institutions or company.In fact they provide the live project from which you have to work on.
As i know Agra city has lots of Biotechnology institutes, i have given the best institutes for the summer training.
*IBRC organizes professional training programs & projects in various fields of Biotech/Microbio/Bioinfo for all aspiring students, freshers, teachers & research scholars.
http://www.ibrcagra.com

*HHBio organizes Summer Camp in month of June and July in field of Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics and Plant Tissue Culture to enhance practical knowledge of biological science students.
http://www.hariharbio.com/summercamp.html

The registration for the training is done by sending the filled application form along with your updated resume & self-attested photocopies of marksheets and certificates and a DD of Rs.500/- in favor of respective institutes payable at Agra.
Application form can be downloaded from website

regards
vidh
27th November 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m dioing Msc industrial biotechnology want to do my dissertation of 3 month from an industry. i m from dehradun please suggest me option. [email protected]
14th January 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i want to persue summer training of 4-6 weeks at NBPGR.3rd year b.tech biotech so i have to do training in month of june-july.
as i am the student of
please tell me the criteria and procedure to apply for this.
you can send me information at my email.
i will be greatfull to you

email [email protected]
2nd February 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i am a msc biotechnology 1st yr student and i want to do summer training in Bangalore,so please kindly guide me.please give me the details at my [email protected]
13th March 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.S.C in Biotechnology from PTU I want to join summer camp for further learning in the same field as i am in teaching in a school ,plz guide me for the same
26th March 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.i am student of M.Sc biotech i f t m university muradabaad.i want to know any training program is going on barelliy and muradabaad plz help me.anshu jiya@ gmail.com.(9760563879)
29th March 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a M.sc. biotechnology 1st yr student and i want to do summer training in gurgaon,so please kindly guide me.please give me the details at my [email protected]
11th May 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

hi mam/sir, i m final yr student in M.Sc.Ag (Genetic and plant breeding department) from raipur (Chhattisgarh). i want to join biotechnology training programme for 3 to 4 week. plz me detail at my email- [email protected].
13th September 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ madam, i am a M.Sc. Biotechnology student and i am interested in the field of genetic engineering. So, please can you tell me about the institute in hyderabad which offers dissertation/ project work in genetic engineering.
My email id is: [email protected]
Reply Please
30th January 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Is PAU,Ludhiana offering 6 months training to b tech biotechnology students in plant breeding and genetics field
28th February 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm pursuing M.Sc Microbiology, i have completed sem-1, after my sem-2 i want to do summer internship (esp. project work) for 2 months. please tell the institutes where i can apply for it?
2nd April 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir i am student of btech in biotechnology 6th sem my next sem is in training i interested in agriculture field so pls help me to how to apply six month traning in punjab agriculture universty ludhiana
20th September 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly tell me about msc biotech summer training at delhi. Pls
[email protected]
28th September 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing M Sc. Biotechnology. Final year please tell me six month training programme in cdri lucknow how to apply
7th March 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of m.sc microbiology 1 st year. I am intrested in summer traning. Pls suggest me one month traning in after april. Pls tell me secdule & timing .
13th February 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i,m a student of m.sc mirobiology from kanpur university i want to go for summer training in denlhi plz suggest me istitute & how to apply for it..my mail id is [email protected]
7th January 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my Msc in Biotechnology in 2016 from HNBG university from Dehradun.But i want to go for a summer training in mumbai / Dehradun. Please guide me how to apply for it and in further is it beneifical for my regarding job because i want to do a job for a company either in Dehradun or Mumbai. It is necessary only for ist sem biotech students.Please help me and my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?