1st March 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government seat in Siddha Medicine(BSMS)? What are the rules and regulations?

how to cathch the govt seat in siddha medicine(bsms)?(mbc student)
what isthe rules & regulations?
plz give some details.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the counseling date for Siddha? What is the cutoff required to apply for Siddha in government college
  2. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  3. How to apply for summer training in IIT Delhi? What are the rules and regulations?
  4. Should I select VTU college or Autonomous college?
  5. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
  6. Formalities required for taking admission in MAIC College? Rules, regulations and fee structure? -- [New]
  7. When does the Siddha Counseling start?
  8. What are the rules and regulations to establish private B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  9. Rules and Regulations to apply for Ph.D program in Anna University? How to apply for this course?
  10. How many subjects do I have to prepare for GATE exam? Rules and regulations for appearing for GATE exam?
  11. When will the counseling start for Siddha College? List of colleges which got approval?
  12. Rules and Regulations to join as Agent in IRCTC? How much will be the Commissions for an agent in IRCTC?
  13. Last year cutoff marks in government siddha medical college Chennai
  14. Last year cutoff marks in government siddha medical college chennai
  15. Will I be considered for rural quota after studying ten years in Kannada medium in a rural place?
  16. Names of the books to be referred for Civil Services Examination? Rules and regulations to appear for the Civil Services Examination?
  17. How to do LLB course after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Rules and regulations of ICSE Board examinations? Pattern of marks allotment?
12th May 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government seat in Siddha Medicine(BSMS)? What are the rules and regulations?

BSMS CUT OFF
13th July 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government seat in Siddha Medicine(BSMS)? What are the rules and regulations?

my med cut off is 162.25 (mbc)will i get seat in bsms through counselling
30th July 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Hai my cutoff is 176.75 can i get a sidha seat in merit
10th May 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

my medical cut off is 182.....for this we can study vetinary doctor in goverment collage
14th May 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.my cut off is 160 ,shall i get siddha seat
22nd May 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

When will issue tn govt. B.S.M.S application form?
my medical cut off 182.25 belongs to BC can I get bsms admission in govt. siddha college
24th May 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

where do I get application for BSMS? when will govt issue the application? my medical cut off is189.25
4th June 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hai my medical cut of 193.75 belongs to BC can I get bsms admission in govt. siddha college

4th June 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hai my medical cut of 193.75 belongs to BC can I get bsms admission in govt. siddha college

14th June 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

hi my medical cut of 114.5 belonge to oc can i gat bams admission in govt.college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?