2nd March 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?

which entrance exam do i have to clear for BBA course ?

11th July 2014, 02:46 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to get admission for this course is by completion of 12th class with a minimum of 50% of marks.

It would be better if you have completed your 12th class with any of the following subjects
-Economics
-Commerce etc.

Many of the colleges will give direct admission for the candidates to join this course.

However some colleges will conduct an Entrance Exam in order to give admission.

Collect the list of colleges in and around you which are offering this course and choose the best one on the basis of academic standards.

Know the procedure to get admission and crack it.

Once you join make most out of your BBA course by gaining good subject knowledge and by scoring good percentage of marks in each and every academic year.

Opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level so that you will be having bright future.

Wish you all the best.
24th April 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?

Please give me suggestion for BBA colleges in Pune which take admissoin on the basis of 12th Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?