13th March 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

dear sir : my name is shivaraj from bijapur ,i have complited diploma in electronics & communication , now i am intrested to do ips ,now my age is 25, what to do....please give me answer

Related Questions:
  1. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  4. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  10. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. After completing my diploma in electronics and communication what can I do?
  18. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]

7th May 2013, 08:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir : my name is shivaraj from bijapur ,i have complited diploma in electronics & communication , now i am intrested to do ips ,now my age is 25, what to do....please give me answer

IPS stands for Indian Police service.

IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.This exam is conduct through Civil Service Exam .

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.Final year student are applicable for IPS Exam.

You have completed Diploma degree so you are not applicable for IPS exam so first complete your graduation degree then you can apply in IPS Exam.

Age criteria for IPS exam for general candidate is 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is there as per govt rule .

Age relaxation for IPS exam:-

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman

The maximum no of attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Selection process of this exam are - Preliminary exam ,Mains exam and Personal Interview

For more details of IPS Exam , You can visit to www.upsc.gov.in

8th May 2013, 03:39 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

IPS stands for Indian Police service

This Exam conducted by UPSC...

Sorry , you are not eligible for Indian Police service exam after passing diploma degree....

A candidate should have completed their graduation with from Recognized Universities are eligible for Indian Police service exam....

Final years students also eligible for this exam...

Citizenship of INDIA....

Age Limit:

General category student:- 21-30 years...

OBC relaxation in upper age +3 years...

SC/ST relaxation in upper age +5 years....

No. Attempt:

General - max. 4

OBC - max. 7.

SC/ST - No limit.

Exam Pattern:

Preliminary Exam.

Main Exam

Interview

For more details :- Click here

All the best......

8th May 2013, 03:50 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Dear Shivaraj,

The acronym for IPS is Indian Police Services.

First of all, I would like to inform you that you have done only diploma till now; so, you are not eligible for IPS examination.

For joining IPS, first of all, you will have to complete your graduation; only then you are eligible for the IPS examination.

The eligibility criteria required for the IPS examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any track from any accredited college or university.

* Final year contenders are also eligible.

* Percentage criteria is not required.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* No. of attempts:- 4 for General, 7 for OBC and no limits for SC/ST contenders.

So, first of all, complete your graduation, then apply for the IPS examination.

9th May 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma in derect 3 sem completing ITI in diesel mech ?

21st December 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir i was completed e& tc diploma in gp kolhapur, & what approtunity after diploma????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?