16th March 2013, 09:11 AM
phillip isama

How to take admission into government college with less donation? I am a foreigner

please i am a foreigner and i want Mbbs admission into a government college with less donation which will not cost more than $12,000 per annum

Related Questions:
  1. Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?
  2. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  3. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  4. Process to join MD/MS in Canada for foreigner student?
  5. Will i be able to get a seat in foreigner quota with 199 marks in medical colleges of Chennai?
  6. Should I take admission in government colleges which opened last year in Andaman and Nicobar or private college in South India by giving donation?
  7. How much donation is necessary for getting admission in Private Medical College?
  8. How to take admission in private engineering college without giving donation?
  9. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  10. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  11. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 150 cutoff?
  12. Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?
  13. How much donation is for getting admission in KJ Somaiya for Gujarati minority student? Will bank pay the donation fees? -- [New]
  14. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  15. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  16. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  17. Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?
  18. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2019, 09:03 PM
shivani juneja

Default Re: How to take admission into government college with less donation? I am a foreigner

To take admission in government college for mbbs you have to give a entrance exam.
According to your rank and marks you will be alloted the college,or in many colleges there are NRI seats are also available.

But you have to give the pre medical entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?