3rd April 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?

I have passed 12th standard. Now I want to pursue Bsc in wildlife. So please give me information about the institutes offering the courses and about admission procedures for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  2. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test?
  3. List of Institutes offering Wild Life courses?
  4. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  5. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  6. Which are the institutes to do Masters in Wildlife Conservation? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  8. List of the colleges in India offering BSc Wildlife courses?
  9. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  10. Is there any career option after doing BSc Wildlife in India?
  11. Am I eligible for wildlife photography after completing BSc Physics
  12. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  14. Institutes/Universities in India offering BSc maths or BMath programs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun -- [New]
  16. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  17. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech?
14th May 2015, 11:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?

LIST OF institutes offering BSc in Wildlife.

1. A.K.S. University Sherganj, Panna Road Satna,

2. College of Fisheries, Panangad, Ernakulam, Kerala

3. College of Forestry, Vellanikkara, Thrissur, Kerala.

4. Manipur University, Imphal (Manipur)

5. Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007

6. National Centre for Biological Sciences, Post Box 6501, G.K.V.K. Campus, Hebbal, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

7. Forest Research Institute (Deemed University), I.P.E.P.O., Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun– 248006,

8. University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore

9. College of Agriculture and Regional Research Station, Krishinagar, Dharwad, Karnataka

10. College of Agriculture, Hebbal, Bangalore, Karnataka.

11. IIFM- Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal, M.P.- 462003.

12. University of Agricultural Sciences, Krishinagar, Dharwad
16th May 2015, 12:14 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?

INSTITUTE:

• College of Agriculture, Hebbal, Bangalore, Karnataka
  • Manipur University, Imphal
  • A.K.S. University Sherganj, Panna Road Satna
  • Forest Research Institute (Deemed University), I.P.E.P.O., Kaulagarh Road,Dehradun
  • IIFM- Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal, M.P.- 462003.
  • College of Forestry, Vellanikkara, Thrissur, Kerala
  • College of Fisheries, Panangad, Ernakulam, Kerala

• National Centre for Biological Sciences, Post Box 6501, G.K.V.K. Campus, Hebbal, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

• College of Agriculture and Regional Research Station, Krishinagar, Dharwad, Karnataka
  • University of Agricultural Sciences, Krishinagar, Dharwad

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?