22nd August 2013, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun

Sir i have completed my 12th and I am interested in wildlife and i want to know about procedure and entrance exam held for admission in WILDLIFE INSTITUTE INDIA DEHRADUN In BSC. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc forestry and wildlife science in dehradun college? What is the difference?
  2. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  4. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  5. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. List of Institutes offering Wild Life courses?
  8. Which are the institutes to do Masters in Wildlife Conservation? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Can I get admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology after getting 3889 rank in state entrance?
  10. Which is the best BBA college in Uttarakhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?
  12. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  13. Which is the best course after ITI?
  14. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  15. When will the application form for admission in to B.Tech programs come out in Petroleum Institute Dehradun?
  16. Details regarding available engineering institutes and their admission dates situated in Dehradun?
  17. Is IOPS Dehradun a valid institute for distance education program in B.Tech?
  18. Details regarding engineering institutes and their dates of admission in Dehradun?
30th January 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun

sir, i want to do bsc in wildlife in India plz tell me some intitutes that are avalable
6th December 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

helllo sir , I am going to give 10th boards exams this year and after this i want to become a wildlife biologist .... please tell me the procedure to take admission in your institude
26th March 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my Bsc zoology. And i want to join Msc in wildlife. So what is the procedure for the form filling and eligibility criteria in Dehradun institute? And when will the forms come for the msc wildlife in Dehradun institute? Thank u sir
16th April 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12th and I am interested in wildlife and i want to know about procedure and entrance exam held for admission in WILDLIFE INSTITUTE INDIA DEHRADUN In BSC. Thank you.
11th July 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m going to complete class with physic chemistry maths and comp sci so what is the procedure to get admission in wildlife sci
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?