11th April 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for B.Arch?

sir i want to know that which one out of btech and b.arch is better and is having more scope in future
and is SUSHANT COLLEGE OF ART ANG ARCHITECTURE ,gurgaon considered good for barch degree

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B.Arch? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  3. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  4. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  7. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  8. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  9. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  10. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  11. How to get admission in School of Planning and Architect through AIEEE? How much is the cutoff rank required?
  12. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  13. Requirements for admission in spa?
  14. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  15. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  17. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  18. Is Architecture a suitable career option for girls?
19th May 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for B.Arch?

Are b.arch. is better or me? My economic condition is not good.But,my score is best.I expect 80% in board of maharashtra and 142 out of
390 in JEE(paper -2) 2014!
Please me a advice .
27th March 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed Diploma in temple Architecture, my Qualifaction is eligible for b.arch or not eligible
25th March 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Its right to choose b.arch after completing UG diploma in interior design and decoration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?