12th April 2013, 11:37 PM
K.venkatesh876

How to get ACP Police job?

Sir how to get acp police job? how many marks intermieadate, digree sir ias exam mida vellocha

27th July 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get ACP Police job?

which entrnc exm shud b submitted...? is ACP greater or CID greater...? do v cn do after our engineering course...?
jai hind.
v love our india
i wish nd request u to give great nd suffering punishment to d criminal nd rapiest...
28th July 2013, 10:13 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To get ACP Police job, one has to become an IPS(Indian Police Service) officer by cracking Civil Service Examination conducted every year by UPSC.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having Either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good Physical Fitness along with prescribed minimum physical requirement, can apply for IPS, Civil Service Exam.

The selection is through two stages of written exams followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd August 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I'm really intresting on A. C. P job which get this job. Which Wright in exam I have no information to select the police job after my education
21st May 2016, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is anand i have completed my diploma and degree in civil engineering..i wants to become an acp in police force plz send me details on my id [email protected]
1st June 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir at this time I have done 10 and I am doing 11 and I want to become a ACP in police force so please tell me which types of activities should I do please sir reply me because it's my goal dream and my purpose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?