18th April 2013, 01:29 PM
waheed.shaik15

How to become a Fashion Photographer?

hello iam waheed i want becom a fashion photografar is there any futher in this profishion plz can u tell me

Related Questions:
12th May 2014, 10:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Fashion Photographer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waheed.shaik15 View Post
hello iam waheed i want becom a fashion photografar is there any futher in this profishion plz can u tell me
Nice to see that you're aspiring to become a Fashion Photographer, If you're Interested to become a Fashion Photographer then you have to apply for Graduation in Photographer course after completing 12th standard.

To apply for Graduation course in Photographer specialization then you should complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university.

Any discipline with 50% percentage of marks are eligible to apply for this Graduation course in Photography course.

Applicant may get direct admission for this Graduation in Photographer course based on the 12th standard performance.

Best Colleges for Graduation in Photography:-

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
JJ School of Art, MG Road, Fort, Mumbai
Mass communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
National Institute Of Design,Paldi, Ahmedabad -
National Institute Of Fashion Technology , New Delhi
Academy of Photography, Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi
College Of Art, University of Delhi, Tilak Marg, New Delhi
Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?