6th October 2011, 02:17 PM
tejasreemarthy

Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?

hello., sir/mam.
i am yagnasri from khammam(district) ,Andhrapradesh. i am doing my B.Tech. in Information Technology course 3rd year at Swarna Bharathi Institute of Science and Technology(JNTU-HYD affiliated).., i have completed my secondary Education in V.V CBSE school passed out with 40%.and i am interested in Wildlife Management course. and Wildlife Photography can u please tell me that B.Tech students are eligible to this course ? if so with how much aggregate we are eligible.??and secondary education aggregate is considered to this course and if?how much aggregate we should have??

23rd November 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?

hello., sir/mam.
i am anurudh from wst.gd.district,Andhrapradesh. i am doing my B.Tech. ii computer science course 1st year at Swarnaandhra college of engineering and Technology(JNTUk affiliated).., i have completed my secondary Education in bashyam school passed out with 70%.and i am interested in Wildlife Photography can u please tell me that B.Tech students are eligible to this course ? if so with how much aggregate we are eligible.??and secondary education aggregate is considered to this course and if?how much aggregate we should have??
i want to join in this year leaving b.tech
5th February 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?

Hello sir/mam I'm doing B.tech in Metallurgical engg. At Pune. But i'm interested in wildlife photography,so how can I be a wildlife photographer.What can I do for that? Is there any way to be a wildlife photographer, after B.tech.
15th July 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir; I complete my btech studies am I eligible for scientific photography
if eligible what is the duration of the course?
22nd September 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am
I am Muskan Sood and I have done B.tech in computer science. Recently, I discovered my interest in Wildlife and Adventure, and I want to make my life in it. What should I do next? Please suggest me some courses so that I can proceed with my interest.
ASAP
Thankyou!
22nd January 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

hi..i am tamilisai I am doing my engineering graduation...and I m interested in travel photography...is there any way to be a travel photographer after my engg,. graduation....and kindly suggest me the institution for photography...
11th April 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
sir/mam,
I'm Anita.I'm doing my engineering graduation in computer science and I'm interested in Wildlife photography and Adventure.I wish to make my life in it.What should I do?please kindly help me and also suggest me some institutions for wildlife photography.
16th September 2015, 03:49 PM
Nishikant Mahalik

hello., sir/mam.
i am Nishikant from Sambalpur(district) ,Odisha. i am doing my B.Tech. in Computer science and Engineering course 3rd year at Orissa Engineering College(BPUT affiliated)..,
i am interested in Wildlife Management course and Wildlife Photography can u please tell me that B.Tech students are eligible to this course ? if so with how much aggregate we are eligible.??and secondary education aggregate is considered to this course and if?how much aggregate we should have??
1st August 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam, I am Abhishek Singh from ghaziabad (district), Uttar Pradesh. I am doing B.tech in civil engineering course 3rd year at MERRUT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY. I am interested in WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY. Can u please tell me that B TECH students are eligible to this course? PLEASE ..... if there is any way then tell me sir/mam....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?