10th May 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for women in CSIR NET entrance exam?

what I s age limit for woman in csir net exam...please tell me what is the age limit

10th July 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for women in CSIR NET entrance exam?

I am 39 years old,female, and passed MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT, DISTANCE EDUCATUON, from ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY TAMILNADU.Can I write NET?
10th July 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for net?
11th July 2013, 06:59 PM
vikky4

CSIR UGC NET Exam 2013

The CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) from HRD Group has announced the examination date for UGC NET 2013. This joint CSIR UGC NET exam helps to determine the eligibility of the applicants for the posts Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturers for 6 subjects which comes under faculty of Science and Technology. The online application forms were already out from 5 February 2013 for joint CSIR-UGC NET. This exam will be held on 23 June 2013 across India.

The examination type is going to be objective having multiple choices. There will be six subjects to be covered for the test namely Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Chemical sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Ocean, Atmospheric, Earth and Planetary Sciences. There are 26 centers across India where this exam is going to be held. As per the scheme of the examination the test will feature negative scoring/ marking for the wrong answers when and where required. Interested candidates should have minimum qualification as Degree in BTECH/ MBBS/ BPharma/ MSc/ Integrated BS-MS/ BE or equivalent degree having at least 55% score and for the candidates from reserved category should have at least 50%. There is no maximum age limit if candidates are applying for lectureship eligibility test but the minimum age limit is 19 years. For Junior Research Fellowship the minimum age limit is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.

CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research), India is the finest national R&D organization and is one of the largest publicly financed R&D organization in the world. HRD Group has been significantly contributing in developing an inquisitive society and high speed growing understanding economy.

The question paper will have 3 parts (A, B & C) depending on the syllabus and pattern of exam.

Part-A: This part of the question paper contains questions related to quantitative reasoning, General Science and Analysis and Research aptitude.

Part-B: This part of the question paper covers all the topics mentioned in the syllabus and is related to conventional (MCQs) multiple choice questions.

Part-C: This part of the paper has higher value questions which test the applicants’ knowledge about the scientific concepts/ application of scientific concepts. Here candidates are expected to apply some scientific knowledge so as to reach at the right solution.

To apply 0nline candidates need to download form from the website and deposit the required fee in any Indian Bank branches spread all over the country. Applicants after submitting the application form online successfully have to get the print out of the application form and then need to paste their recent black and white photographs. Attach required certificates, put signature wherever required on the form and send with the CSIR marked copy.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mainnetjune2013.pdf(197.0 KB, 97 views)
21st July 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi, am 21years old can apply for JRF.I have completed bsc in 2013 in life science from Bangalore university.
12th May 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is general category girl get only 52% marks in m.Sc. math can not eligible for CSI net ?
1st February 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hi i am completed m sc biotechnology, passed out 2014, so can i eligible for CSIR net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?