13th May 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA from regular university? I am pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University

Hello sir, i am pursuing B.B.A from sikkim manipal university after B.B.A i want to do M.B.A from regular university. sir i am very confused what i do? please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  4. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  6. Can I go for regular for master degree in any Indian University? I am pursuing B.Com from Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  7. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  8. How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?
  9. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  10. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  11. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
  12. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  14. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  15. Is Sikkim Manipal University best for BBA?
  16. Date of government jobs after BBA from SMU? I have done BBA from SMU
  17. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  18. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
27th May 2014, 10:24 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do MBA from regular university? I am pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University

You need to complete your graduation or can appear in the final year of graduation for entrance tests meant for MBA. You are eligible for the MBA provided you have studied maths till class 12. You have to write the entrance tests like CAT, XAT to get into MBA course. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?