28th May 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for diploma engineering after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th board exam

i scored 6 cgpa in 10th board exam can i get admission for diploma engineering........???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  2. How can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th board and 52% in 12th board
  3. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  4. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?
  6. Am i eligible to apply for group exam after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  7. Is there any way to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 56% in 10th board?
  8. How can I take admission for diploma in electronics and medical engineering? I have passed 10th SSC board exam
  9. How to take admission in government job based course? I have passed 10th with 8.8 CGPA
  10. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  11. Which stream is to be taken after scoring 6.4 CGPA in class 10th in CBSE board? Can I get admission in Science Stream -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8
  13. Can I get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 80% in 10th
  14. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  15. How can I take admission in diploma engineering after scoring 48% in 10th
  16. Which stream should I choose after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th board exam?
  17. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  18. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
15th June 2015, 10:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for diploma engineering after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th board exam

Yes you are eligible for diploma engineering after passing your 10th with 6 CGPA which is nearly equivalent to 57% aggregate as there is no provision of minimum marks for diploma course, one only has to pass in its secondary board exams.

Diploma course is equivalent to a senior secondary degree and it is a three year course. This course is more job oriented and practical based as compared to the senior secondary degree course. Also after pursuing diploma course in engineering you will get directly in the second year of the bachelor of technology/engineering course.

To get admitted in the top government or private polytechnic college with good placement you will have to crack their respective entrance examination generally held in the month of April and May.So for notifications and applying for these examination regularly check out the official website of your desired institute by the end of March as the notifications are released around this period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?