4th June 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list for electronics and communication?

What is cut off list for electronics in communication? Please tell me the details for jee.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of AIEEE Electronics and Communication exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  3. Cutoff list for electronics and communication branch in NPTI for direct 2nd year students?
  4. List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff list of electronics and telecommunication engineering for lateral entry in N Amravati Universities?
  6. What is expected cutoff for engineering services examination for electronics & communication engineering?
  7. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  8. Cutoff list of engineering colleges?
  9. Cutoff list of last years of AIEEE exam for admission in ECE? What is the fee structure?
  10. Will I get a seat in PSG Coimbatore for Electronics and Communication Engineering after passing 12th with a cutoff of 189?
  11. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a seat in PSG government college for electronics and communication engineering after scoring 195.5 cutoff?
  14. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  15. List of the latest technologies related to electronics and communication
  16. Model question papers for PhD Electronics or Communication? Institute in Maharashtra for PhD either in Electronics or Communication?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D in electronics and communication?
  18. Cutoff ranking of top engineering colleges in Karnataka offering Electronics and Communication course?
31st August 2017, 06:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff list for electronics and communication?

Cutoff varies from college to college or you can say university to university. Here i am giving you an idea of Cutoff for ECE aspirants:

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Closing Rank: 1482

Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Closing Rank: 1846

National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Closing Rank: 2341

National Institute of Technology Goa
Closing Rank: 11990
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?