10th June 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB if I my daughter is in B.Com 3rd year

My daughter is b.com 3year student. How can do LLB and what period of LLB

31st January 2016, 09:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB if I my daughter is in B.Com 3rd year

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it three year course after graduation degree.

So, as you are in final year of B.Com you are eligible to get appear for entrance examination conducted by different university for admission.

To appear for entrance examination required eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum passing percentage( some of university have limitation on minimum aggregate).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?