14th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to go for Social Service by passing MPSC exam? I have completed graduation from commerce

I completed graduation from Commerce...I want to go for social service by passed MPSC exam.....so pls suggest which classes I have to be join for it....and how to prepare for MPSC Exam..........my mail id is [email protected].

30th April 2018, 06:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for Social Service by passing MPSC exam? I have completed graduation from commerce

Candidates after qualifying for MPSC examination will be eligible for recruitment as an officer in state service.

So, after qualifying for the examination you will become eligible for recruitment and will also become eligible to do the social service for the society members and citizens of the society.

Candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible to appear for examination. The age limit is 19-33 years.

For more details visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
30th April 2018, 07:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for Social Service by passing MPSC exam? I have completed graduation from commerce

It is not compulsory that one can do social service only by qualifying in MPSC examination.

But, by qualifying in MPSC examination you will have better opportunities to do social service as you will have power to take initiative and implement it.

Candidates after qualifying for examination will become eligible for recruitment as an officer in state service.

Candidates have to qualify for all the stages of examination for final selection.
29th June 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How to start study of mpse after 10th and which field is good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?